The Ultimate San Diego Family Guide ™
Copyright © 2006-
Legoland California Theme Park and Sea Life Aquarium
Legoland California Info:
One Legoland Dr., Carlsbad
The operating hours vary widely so check out the website before planning your trip. Prices listed are online prices and not gate prices.
Admission: Adults (ages 13 up) $88
Children (ages 60+ or 3-
Sea Life admission:
Children ages 2 and younger: Free to both parks.
What to See and Do at Legoland California and
Sea Life Aquarium:
1. Miniland USA: replicas of the seven regions of the US, all done in brick.
2. Rides, rides and more rides for all different height requirements, including rides where the kids can navigate the tracks without parents!
3. Water play zones and playground areas.
4. Land of Adventure: Check out the many fun rides and a foam ball blasting area.
5. The new Legoland Water Park! A sandy beach, toddler slides, lazy river, six-
6. Journey to the Lost Temple: a 25 minute musical adventure comedy with audience participation.
7. Walk through a giant water tunnel to experience sea life like never before at SEA LIFE Aquarium.
8. Search for “remains” of dinosaurs in Dino Island.
9. Sway on a giant pirate ship in the sky on Captain Cranky’s Challenge.
10. Learn how LEGOs are made on the LEGO Factory Tour.